R350 per month
1 program per week (specific to & accommodating your training schedule) | Biweekly analysis of progress – monitoring of weekly hours & intensity| Daily communication if necessary
R540 per month
2 programs per week (specific to & accommodating your training schedule) | Biweekly analysis of progress – monitoring of weekly hours & intensity | Daily communication if necessary
R980 per month
3 programs per week | Daily analysis of progress – monitoring of weekly hours & intensity | Daily communication
R1420 per month
3 plus programs per week* | Daily analysis of progress – monitoring of weekly hours & intensity| Daily communication
*Surcharge of R175 for 7+ programs
30 minute Once-off Assessment Watt bike | FTP & Run Threshold | Core (optional)
Longer assessment time charged pro rata
After specific testing you choose your program options, where you can pick and choose depending on your goals and weekly schedule.
Program Options We Focus On
- Daily online cycling training programs
- Daily online running training programs
- Daily online swim training programs
- Online core and strength programs (with video examples)
- Daily analyzing of every single session loaded once completed by you.
After testing on your desired goals, we formulate an ATP plan which helps identify future goals, races or events and work back from your event giving you specific weekly hours ( volume ) vs intensity ( intervals ).
What You Get
- Intervals are focused on 70-100% of your heart rate or/and power, and with this we specifically target your training zones to optimize the maximum out of any given program.
- All “outrides/runs” are analyzed in the same above approach where we look at your tss ( total stress score ) and ( IF ) Intensity factor of that given session to make sure your training load is continuously monitored and corrected day to day.
- This helps give a fully immersive scientific approach to performance.
- Every program is individualized and specific coaching for your needs.
- Constant interaction between 6am-6pm with a 24hr turn around time if a program needs to be changed.
- Programs are updated and analyzed on day to day to day basis.
- Data analyzed-Power meters / Heart rate monitors
- Sub-maximal cycling and threshold run testing are incorporated on a 3-week to monthly basis to determine if threshold numbers are up to date.
The more structured your goals and races are, the more structured and scientific the testing and approach will be.
Rewarding you with the results you deserve to achieve.Taygan Robson